Thursday, November 14, 2013

Power's Out!

Our power went out unexpectedly. I guess a fuse went out, and half my neighborhood's power was off.
It was quite comical to say the least. The power went out while Kaylee was in the shower....She yells out "Hey, I'm still in the shower"....seeing how I was in the kitchen making my way down the pitch black hallway to let her know the power was out, she yelled again and said "HEY!! I'M STILL IN HERE".  hahahaha I made it to the bathroom with a flashlight and told her what happened and left the flashlight on for her in the bathroom to finish her shower...too funny!

Sure, we have lanterns, lots of flashlights, but we decided to light candles instead. The girls immediately got on their ipods to post pics and let the whole world know the power was out at our house...needless to say, I feel confident we are prepared enough...so we just had fun with the power- outage.

No comments:

Post a Comment