Friday, November 8, 2013

My Birthday!

I love that I get to have my birthday at school!
I had a few classes come sing happy birthday, a few other classes made me handmade birthday cards,
the office bought balloons and gave me some treats...as in  fruit! yum!
It was such a great day today! Even though my birthday is tomorrow, its fun to have it extended!
I kept getting asked how old I was turning. I told everyone I was 29 again! lol

Shane is our Special Ed Technician. 
Today he wished me a happy birthday and called me his "Sierra Bonita Girlfriend' - too cute!

...and one of my favorite Diabetic students...Haylee Lambert!
Everytime she comes to the office to check her blood sugar, she asks for me! ((love))

Another student drew me a happy birthday picture. Thank you Ia!

Yum! Popcorn. One day I''ll be able to eat this again. We had to pop 100 bags of popcorn for our Poppin Personality winners :)

Laurie, Tiff and Terena...love my office staff!

I love these ladies! Thanks for making my special day extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment