Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yellowstone - 2013


Is this what all day in a car does?? Funny faces...check!


Yellowstone is beautiful. I felt like I was in a postcard!


Lewis Falls..






I want one of these benches!! So unique and one of a kind! ((love))

Chili cheese fries and nachos...it was SOOO good :)
I can no longer have foods like this, so it was great while it lasted :)

Pinch Me!!! I took this photo just after a rainstorm as the sun was setting by the hot springs.
This photo was in no way shape or form Photoshopped. Which is why I say PINCH ME...
This is the best photo I have taken to date. Just beautiful!

A double rainbow as we were driving...awesome!

Yup, it was COLD up in Yellowstone!

Saw some Elk..

saw some buffalo
I told the girls that I would pay them 50 cents for every animal they saw. Yup, had to pay each of them $21 :)
At least it gave them something to do instead of playing on their Ipads...lol




Our awesome hot tub in our room (yes, we had a tub in the bathroom too)






Seeing this bald eagle made my trip.
I LOVE Bald Eagles! I have many photos of them in my home...ahhhh...such confident beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment