Saturday, February 9, 2013

My 'Loaner' Car :(

Well, my car's transmission decided to go out and I was left without a car....bummer.
Instead of going through my insurance to get a rental car, I asked the dealership if they had any 'loaner' cars....and wouldn't you know it....They DID !:)  The dealership let me drive this pretty sweet 2013 GMC Terrain. It had 450 miles on it and all the bells and whistles. It was a pretty sweet ride.  But all things must come to and end....they finished fixing my car with a brand new transmission (Thank goodness for warranties!) within a week. It was fun while it lasted! Maybe I do need my SUV back..:))

 Yeah, I liked this car......alot! I've always wanted to have the butt warmer option in my seats! lol

Kaylee thinks she's hot stuff....heaven help me when she becomes of legal age to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment