Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kaylee's 5th Grade Science Project

Kaylee wanted to create 'Hanging Crystals' as her science project this year.

 Kaylee was so nervous to present...but I thought she did awesome!
at the end of it she says 'Mom, next time I'm going to keep a bottle of water...I couldn't even leave to get a drink". I will make note and get her a bottled water next time :)

Kaylee is really into the neon colors lately. Everything I buy (soccer socks, soccer shoes, soccer shirts, head bands, etc) is all the bright neon colors...So, her science project was no different. It turned out great!



Day 1

Day 3

Day 7

Close-up on the hanging crystals

Can't wait to see what's in store for next year when I will have two kids that are required to do science projects! Maybe I can talk them into doing one together!!! :))

1 comment: