Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer fun with the boyzzz...

Bryson and Brenden came over to play for the day...and it was HOT!!
I put up the pool and filled a whole bunch of water balloons with water, then bought some water guns..
This was 6 hours of fun!!

 Bryson (fallen down) is about a year younger than Kaylee and Brenden is a year younger than Kimee...

 Helpful Hint: Use regular party balloons filled with water....they take a LOT longer to pop on the trampoline....


 Our neighbor Jagger came over to play too!!

Poor Bryson, they all picked on him..lol  I am pretty sure he asked for it though...ha!

After they got tired of swimming, we came in for dinner. While I made dinner, they made a fort! I was pretty impressed..
I ended up allowing them to eat dinner in their fort....ahhh!! The joys of summer! I'm lovin it!



Pretty awesome fort kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment