Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BYU Soccer Camp goes to 7 Peaks...and so do I...

Kaylee is on Day 3 of her BYU Soccer camp. 
From 4pm - 8pm..they were scheduled to have a fun time at 7 Peaks Water Park.
Kaylee gave me a call and asked if I could pick her and Gracie up and drive them to 7 peaks.
I guess they didn't want to load the bus with all the other 450 kids from the soccer camp.

So I decided to call Codi and see if she wanted to meet me there and we could make a day out of it.
She brought her son Cinch and I brought Kimee....


Kaylee and Gracie


Cinch and Kimee - I LOVE this kiddos face!! He cracks me up!

What's this I see?????  Two kids having FUN is what I see :))))

I just love the look on Cinch's face...lol

They don't allow goggles down the slide so Kaylee had to cover her face. 
Kaylee has contacts and is sensitive to the chlorine.

 Kimee coming out of the tube slide

Good job Kimee!
We love our soccer girls!!!

Codi and Gracie

Looks quite comfy...

I love my BFF Codi...she's is the good friend everyone always talks about.
Can't wait for this weekend and we can sleep in and relax and not worry
about our kids being away for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment