Saturday, March 16, 2013

1st OUTDOOR Soccer Training w/ Erica Owens

Yea for warm weather!!!

Kaylee had her first OUTDOOR Soccer Training with the BYU Women's Keeper Erica Owens.
I think this is Kaylee's 9th personal training with her....oh what fun they had today!! :)
Erica has access to the Cemetery Field in Orem, UT...my home town :)

 Erica showing Kaylee where to be...


 Oh, Erica...work it girl!! 
I think you're supposed to be training my daughter, not posing for the camera! LOL
Just Kidding...I love that she has a fun and goofy side too!


From Left to Right: Erica Owens (BYU Keeper), Kaylee, Paige, Gracie, Kyleigh Royall (BYU Midfielder)
Such a fun day with some fun girls!!
Thank you ladies! You have no idea how much fun this is, and how much our girls look forward to training with you :) Thanks for all you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment