Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - Grandma & Grandpa Manwarings

Cousin time until the Turkey was ready
Kimee, Haylee, and Jaydn

Jaydn, Kimee, Kaylee

Kaylee and Aubrey - I have no idea what they are doing..lol

Kaylee, Whitney, Alyssa, and Lindsey
Is this what happens when the kids get older? cell phones, ipods, ect.?? lol

I love this laugh! I just told them they were all sitting the same and all on their phones, they looked up at each other and started laughing
We love getting together as a family.

Cousins!! 
Left to Right: Lindsey - 10; Alyssa - 14; Whitney - 13; Kaylee - 12


Cousin LoVe....lol


I love my neices and daughter!! 
They are all growing up into beautiful young women!
and all TALLER than me! No fair!

After we ate, we found Jason in the basement taking a little snooze..

Grandma and her youngest grandson Jace...

Grandma and Grandpa Manwaring with all their grandkids
Such a wonderful sight to see!!


No trip to grandpas is complete until you get to watch his trains go around the tracks...
the kids love it!!

Thank you to the Manwarings for a great Thanksgiving 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment