Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day fun....

The girls wanted to go over to the school gym to fly their new helicopters..
It was pretty fun! They had all the space they wanted to see what these things can do!



Jason should have bought one for himself..lol
He took over Kimee's and had a ball

Kimee didn't care that Jason had her helicopter
She was too busy doing back handsprings..lol

once the helicopter ran out of battery, we went to the PE closet and got out the big soccer ball

Kaylee won...ha!

Once that was done, we got out the basketballs...
I tried to tell my girls I was really good at it...so I had to show them.
I played point guard because I was so short, but was good getting it down the court..
Not too bad for being in high heels! lol

Kaylee's a pretty good shot too. she was quick to remind us that she is a soccer player not a basketball player

Jasons passion is basketball...he still has skills!

He showed the girls he could dunk it...so Kaylee tried it too

Kaylee can dunk it too...she definitely has Jason's gene pool

What a fun day with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment