Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Keeper / Striker Camp

Kaylee went to yet another Keeper camp. 
Only this time, they included Strikers, so she was able to go with 4 of her teammates!

Brandon Gilliam Striker / Keeper Camp - July 2013

Brandon played soccer for BYU and now he is the BYU Assistant Keeper Coach!
We brought Gracie, Haylee, Kaylee, Brinley and Katie.
Haylee is a keeper from another U13 team that carpooled with us.

Striker / Keeper Camp

Sometimes I feel like a paparazzi mom. However, so many people keep asking for me to email them photos....so I guess it's OK

 Just had to post this. Sheesh Kaylee....you have awesome leg muscles!!
Is that what 5 days a week of soccer does??lol

Love all the faces that are made as Keeper :)


Kaylee loved that these were smaller goal boxes...I caught her relaxing for a quick second..

Poor kid has not been able to sleep in all summer. We get up at 6am for soccer practice, most of the time it's 5 days a week.
I keep expecting burn out, but this kid never complains :) She only asks for a back scratch every single night when I tuck her into bed :)

 I played hide and seek with these girls between soccer sessions and told them if they found me, 
I would take them all to the gas station for a candy bar. Yeah, I lost.
They literally wanted to all pile in my car and go. I agreed (reluctantly)  and took all the back roads and drove slow...oh man, they had fun.


Another view of my cramped car. I was able to fit 8 girls in there somehow...

Between soccer camp sessions, they all wanted to come over and chill out for a while...
So, why did they chill in my room? who knows...I didn't ask :)


I love all my soccer girls. Such good girls and lots of fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment