Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Diamond Fork Canyon

Pat and Mary invited us up Diamond Fork Canyon for some campfire fun.....
Thanks for the invite guys!

I love having this view right in my own backyard!
Spanish Fork is such a great place to live!

Marin, Jaida and Kimberlee pointing to the trail we were about to walk called:
 "The Discovery Trail"...
I had no idea this was here, it was fun and safe for the kiddos :)

Along the trail was this neat fort..

There were several kid friendly benches to sit on...they had fun with this one...
Kimee, Marin and Jaida

Kimee and Mom ((love))
Thanks Marin for taking the pic!

I loved this little trail for the kids, but I also LOVE the mountains, Yea for Spring!!
Bring on Summer time...I am ready to go PLAY in the Mountains!!.

 I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing!
Pat was teaching his boy to kick deer poop!!
Yes, you heard right ladies and gentlemen....DEER POOP! Ewwww!!
Lol...Really Pat? Really?


Pat, I should remind you...you just taught your kid how to kick deer poop.
..be careful how you hold him! lol

Kaylee and Paige made up nerdy soccer names for each other.
Kaylee is 'Marfa' and Paige is "Gretchen"...
So, they did their nerdy dance with facial expressions...
These girls crack me up!

ahhh, roasting hot dogs....'tis the awesomeness of campfire season!
Yes, Please!

Thanks Pat & Mary...we had a blast with you guys tonight!
Looking forward to many more 'Campfire-Dog Down-Weenie-Roasting Nights! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment