Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Secretary's Day - 2014

Today was an amazing day!!
I love my job and love who I work with, so it was just another day.
It's everything else that made it extra special...

This is what was there when I showed up this morning...

WOW! I am truly humbled and grateful!!

Then a class came and hung this up to see....

Then this 5th grade class came in and sang us a song which was awesome!

to my surprise, our custodian Andy gave this to me :)

Then came the awesome treats by the teachers who know my diet ((love))


How can you not laugh when you see this cute kid pose and wink his eye at you..
too stinkin' cute!!!! I love him!

Ok. I had to get an official photo without me laughing...

Terena stood on a chair because she didn't want to be short today..lol
 
I just love these ladies I work with, we see and hear it all...I couldn't have picked
better coworkers. I love you ladies with all my heart. You are a big reason why I love my job so much.
Happy Secretary's Day ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment