Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Poor Kaylee! :(

I apologize ahead of time for the contents of this post..its pretty personal for Kaylee
I am posting it for future reference reasons...

Kaylee was in fifth grade when she first 'started' as you could say.
She has struggled the past few months of being on it more than she is off it.
So, today we headed to the OBGYN office...

They took her blood (we'll know the results tomorrow)

She was so brave!!!
After the office staff got over the shock of her only being in the 6th grade,
they walked her through the whole process of what they were going to do...
They even gave her red tape to match her shirt! :) love it!

I never thought I would see the day when they would have to put her on birth control.
Obviously, she is not sexually active, they have to regulate her and this is the only way to do it.
There are way more benefits for her to be on this too...hopefully as she gets older this will prevent alot
of things that I had to go through (medically and whatnot).

She is excited to start feeling 'normal' again and I am happy there are solutions out there for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment