Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back splash!

What happens when you have two weeks off for Christmas break???
Home-improvement projects!!

We added a back splash to the kitchen.


Here is the before and after....

We found this at Home Depot...I was so excited, it matches my kitchen perfectly!
 These tile squares are usually $14.99/ea. I didn't really care, because I loved it...
We started looking at the prices and notices this particular one was marked half off!! sweeeet!!

Then I found this trim that was a perfect match..

I took 27 of these squares to complete the kitchen

Then came the time to find the perfect grout. I had no idea, so Jason asked some guy from Home Depot
He suggested this sandstone...and the suggestion was perfect!

This is what Jason used to put it up (I did help as much as I could though!)

I am in love :)) I love this look so much..

Hmmm....I wonder what we could do next??? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment