Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sundace Ski Resort - Enjoying FALL

Every fall, I try and take my girls somewhere to enjoy nature and all it has to offer when the seasons change.
This year, I decided to take them to Sundance Ski  Resort.
You can pay a small fee and enjoy a 45 minute round trip tram ride.
You have the option to get off the lift at the top and hike around a bit, then catch the lift back.
It was a picture perfect day!

A view from the lift




We couldn't decide which trail to hike..lol

Jason is MY "Top Gun" ;)

I loved this. I caught Kimee hiking with her purse..too cute! she is such a girl! lol

Kaylee made it to the top first. good job kiddo!

I am in the most beautiful place surrounded by my beautiful girls. Life couldn't get any better than this! ((love))



yeah, the tram ride down was pretty steep....I'm not afraid of heights, but this took my stomach just a little..

Kaylee is a daddy's girl (for the most part)

Kimee's a momma's girl (for the most part) ;)

Our view on the ride down...beautiful!


Kimee was imitating the statue...lol



 I love my girls!


It was 15 years ago in November when we had our engagement photos taken.
I should try and find them and do a side by side comparison...such a beautiful place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment